Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

DIY Teddy Bear Squishy!

Hi! Recently I made this really cool bear squishy made out of a neck pillow! I made a donut squishy before and it was so much fun, so I decided to show you guys how to make the same thing, but a bear this time! This Teddy Bear Squishy is so cute and comforting! These are the materials you will need for this activity:


  • Memory Foam ( You can get this in any memory foam pillow i got from neck pillow)
  • Puffy Paint/Fabric paint (from any craft store)
  • Scissors (ones that are easy to cut with I use big ones, but be careful!)
  • Plastic Gloves (You can also use Ziploc bags)
  • Plastic plate (or on anything you don't mind getting dirty)
First, Get your memory foam and cut it into a circle shape along with two ears (which are triangle shaped)
Next, smooth out your shapes as much as possible, keep in mind it doesn't have to be perfect!

Then, Put your gloves on and get the colors: orange, yellow, white, and black puffy paint. You can also play around with the colors and do whatever design you want!

What I did first is paint the whole entire circle with orange paint, along with the ears. I then painted a circle on the ears and stuck in on the top of the circle with paint, held it there for a minute. Next, I painted a big circle in the middle of the face (yellow) and drew a face (two eyes, a nose, and a mouth)

Finally, you want to let it dry overnight, and you will be done! I hope you try out this DIY Teddy Bear Squishy, and enjoy it as much as I did! Have Fun!
This is the squishy I made, it is so cute!
It is super soft and comforting!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, nice job Meryem. When I visit you i'A, I really want to make one of these with you.

    ReplyDelete