Pages

Monday, January 22, 2018

DIY Red Velvet Cake Butter Slime!

Hello!
Red Velvet Cake Butter Slime

Today I am going to show you how to make butter slime! This is one of my favorite slimes! I found out this really cool method that turns out perfect for me!

These are the materials you will need :

Clear Glue
Model Magic (found at any craft store)
Laundry Detergent
Food Coloring (optional)
Mixing Bowl
Stirring Utensil
Air Tight Container
It spreads well, just like real butter!

The first step is to pour in 2 ounces of clear glue.

Next, take one ounce of model magic and mix it with the clear glue until it is well combined (I used my hands so it was easier)

If you want, you can add in a few drops of food coloring if your model magic is not colored.

Then, add in your laundry detergent little by little until it starts pulling away from the bowl. Knead with hands, if still sticky, add more laundry detergent.

Spread it, mold it, and squish it! If you want to play with it later, store in air tight container. I called mine red velvet cake butter slime! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment