Pages

Monday, March 6, 2017

Turning my doll into an American girl doll!

Hello!
Recently I dressed up my doll to look like Rebecca, an American girl. I started off by cleaning her skin with a sponge. Now it was time to fix the hair. I filled the spray container with water. Then, I got a brush. Next,  I sprayed her hair with a little water at a time and brushed it until it was not tangled. Finally, it was time to make the dress. I chose the purple outfit that Rebecca sometimes wears. I got some purple fabric: dark and light. Then I cut it into a rectangle and measured her waist and put a pin on it. You should be able to take it off and put it on again. For the jacket, I used dark purple under scarf. Next, I wrapped the underscarf around her and secured it with a pin so it would stick together. 
Now I had a doll similar to rebecca
                                                                                                                                                                                           
                                                   

This is the doll i dressed up!
This is the original doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment