Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Gift Basket!

Hello! Today I am going to teach you how to make a gift basket from a plain old box. Recently I made a gift basket for a girl who came to U.S. 4 months ago to help her feel welcomed. 

This is how I made it: Find an empty box. Then, you get wrapping paper and cut it so it can fit into each of the sides. Next,  glue all the cut pieces so that it covers the whole box. Now, get some card stock paper and glue it in on the inside. You can also put a bow on the front for decoration. I put ribbon all around the box and put a bow on it. You can add any decorations you like like, stickers, glitter and other pretty decor. Finally, add some gifts inside! I put chips, a doll, and lots of art supplies. You can also put cards and notes. So that is how you make a gift basket!

This is the gift basket I made for my friend.
These are all the stuff that I put inside the basket.

This is my new friend, the one I made a basket for.
She really liked the basket and she was really happy about it.
She has four siblings, just like I do. She is also nine years old.

5 comments:

  1. Your upcycled basket looks amazing, Meryem! What a beautiful gesture of kindness!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the basket! Will let Zahrah try making it! You should make videos too Meryem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, I was thinking about that, thanks!

    ReplyDelete